Monday, October 11, 2010

SUBHANALLAH.. THIS KIND DOES EXISTS IN OUR TIME..

Subhanallah.. Subhanallah.. Subhanallah.. I couldn't help it but to cry.. neither from sadness nor from disappointment.. but crying out of shame towards my ungrateful soul.. crying out of awe towards this physically fragile but spiritually strong woman.. Meaningful lessons learned from this 'mashaAllah' woman..

Please spare few minutes to watch this video.. 

and so she had said: "Allah Almighty sends me some sickness and then takes it away. He gives them but then takes them away always. Allah Almighty is always with me. Allah is with me. I have no one else besides Him. Because He is our Creator. And He is our Sustainer. Our Lord. Our Lord"



Allah Almighty says, "There is no creature on the earth which is not dependent on Allah for its provision," (11:6)
The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said: "Richness does not mean having a great amount of property, but richness is self-contentment" - narrated by Imam albukhari


Contentment is the greatest richness for me
This is why I hold on to it real tightly
I never wait in front of any door, miserably
I am so rich and yet I have nothing
I walk among the people, just like a king

- Imam Shafi'i


YA ALLAH~ Please guide our souls.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment